[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] zyn and the art of software maintenance

cal cal at graggrag.com
Wed Sep 16 21:06:07 EDT 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> [...]

nope, no public repository.

>>> btw ccmake .
>>>
>>> doesn't work here

Oh? How so?

>> It also zombifies when just playing... also with 0.009

You seem to be somewhat alone with this one. No offence, but it does
sort of hint that your system setup might be less than ideal. With a
little more info, some help/assistance might be possible.

 > [OT] And I wasn't able to download the 'normal' zynaddsubfx from git
>
> git clone git://zynaddsubfx.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/zynaddsubfx
> Initialized empty Git repository in /home/d/4home/svn/zynaddsubfx/.git/

Can't help with this one, though it's not all that unusual with sourceforge.
The usual solution is to wait a minute/hour/day/week and try again.

cheers, Cal