[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] zyn and the art of software maintenance

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:17:14 EDT 2009

Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, rosea grammostola wrote:
>
>> Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

>>> The SF site?  I just cloned it last night (even after you had a
>>> problem). I also just did a fetch without a problem.
>>>
>> Hmm
>>
>> $ git clone git://zynaddsubfx.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/zynaddsubfx
>
> Should be:
>
> $ git clone \
>   git://zynaddsubfx.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/zynaddsubfx/zynaddsubfx

[OT]

Thanks

But it doesn't run

ZynAddSubFX - Copyright (c) 2002-2009 Nasca Octavian Paul and others
Compiled: Sep 17 2009 16:09:52
This program is free software (GNU GPL v.2 or later) and
it comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.

Try 'zynaddsubfx --help' for command-line options.

Sample Rate =           44100
Sound Buffer Size =     128 samples
Internal latency =      2.9 ms
ADsynth Oscil.Size =    65536 samples
ERROR - I can't open the .

And then it hangs, system gets very slow and zyn doesn't show up totally
[/OT]

\r