[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] zyn and the art of software maintenance

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Fri Sep 18 16:07:28 EDT 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:46:51 +0200
rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange... that it works so badly here. It must be cursed... When I
> reach my mouse to it, it almost start to cry and zombify directly...
>
> \r

Maybe you're using a Microsoft mouse :)

Seriously...
I wonder if it's something to do with your version of jack. I've heard
that jack-2 has some issues, and if you're running debian testing I
think that's what you'll have. I'm running the older jack version.

My build is 64studio 3.0 beta, which is based on ubuntu 8.10. I've
added some debian lenny overlays to get newer versions of
build-essential, cmake etc.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk