[LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] zyn and the art of software maintenance

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:46:51 EDT 2009

Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, rosea grammostola wrote:
>
>> Strange... that it works so badly here. It must be cursed... When I
>> reach my mouse to it, it almost start to cry and zombify directly...
>
> Are you building Zyn from the sourceforge site?
>
> Or are you building yoshimi from cal's tarball?
>
> They're not the same, and I think Folderol is talking about yoshimi.
I talk about yoshimi too.

(All though Zyn from git isn't perfect too, pops and clicks and some
zombifying... sad that such a synth works pretty bad... Such a synth
should work properly with jack, also realtime! I understand that this
thread is about improving it. I hope more people will understand that a
good Zyn with jack is good for linuxaudio and a bad one bad...)