[LAU] Alsa or pulseaudio?

Giorgio anomalsound at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:40:09 EDT 2009

Sorry guys it was just a joke. It was a skull painted with ascii code. ;)I
think that the only interesting feature in pulseaudio is the server-client
structure which lets you control another audio device through the net.
If you are using linux for audio pro (for example if u use more than a sound
card), pulseaudio can be very annoying if you are tryin' to set up your DAW
especially if you are running ubuntu.