[LAU] how to unlock drumagog on linux

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:51:14 EDT 2009

Hi Georgio,

I experienced a similar issue with another vst plugin.

What I did to solve it was making the registration through another
host. I suppose fst may have some limitation that doesn't allow for
this scenario.
I can't remember any names but there are some free vst hosts that can
be run under Wine.
Your milage may vary but it worked for me.

/Robert