[LAU] More Zyn Goodness

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Sep 26 14:43:22 EDT 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:42:33 +0200
Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de> wrote:

> On Friday 25 September 2009 21:40:00 Folderol wrote:
> > Not a single comment :(
> > This is very disappointing.
>
> You should look at the download numbers. If one percent of them tell you
> whether its good or bad, you have exceptionally big feedback...
>
> Arnold

Unfortunately since my ISP changed the way they make access logs I've
been unable to find out anything about site visits :(

It is something I hope to put right eventually, but I suspect it will
involve yet another steep learning curve - for very little reward.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk