[LAU] jconv settings

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 04:59:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the fantastic reverb jconv. I know how I can
run it.

1. in/out is number of ins and outs
2 partition is frames and should be the same as in jackd(?)
3. maxsize is length of the file? In what format (kb?), should I
customize it using different files? What app can I use to determine the
length of the file? How?
4. Should I do anything with delay/offset/length?
5. I'm especially interested in the settings for guitar (if you know
some nice Jazz IR files, tell me)
6. For what kind of instruments do you use reverb?

Thanks in advance,

\r

|#                in  out   partition    maxsize
# -----------------------------------------------
/convolver/new    1    2         512     120000
#
#
#              num   port name     connect to
/input/name     1     Input
#
/output/name    1     Output.L
/output/name    2     Output.R
#
#
#               in out  gain  delay  offset  length  chan      file
#