[LAU] some live tracks - need some advice

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:10:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 07:25 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

  The recording is fine.  The bass may be a little loud, but there's not
much you can do with that.  It has a lot of growl, I think it's cool.

 The only issue with the bass, and it has nothing to do with the
recording, sounds like he's digging in really hard, and he's either got
a tiny amount of fret buzz, or the strings are hitting the pickup.  But
that's a setup issue.

  It's great.  At this point, just give it to a mastering engineer.

 Ricardus...