[LAU] Song Contest - Indamixx + Renoise + CDM

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:10:37 EDT 2009

Josh Lawrence wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM, rosea grammostola
> <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to record voice etc. in Renoise, like in Ardour?
>>

>> @Atte, do you record the voice of your songs in Renoise?
>>

> I don't know how Atte does it, but I was just reading a wiki entry on
> this today:
>
> http://www.renoise.com/wiki/Recording_Vocals

"Recording in Renoise
Renoise has a complete sampler onboard with a lot of features. As good
as the sampler already is, it is suggested to use a special recorder
software like Audacity for recording. Renoise has a complete sampler
onboard with a lot of features. As good as the sampler already is, it is
suggested to use a special recorder software like Audacity for
recording. The main reason for this is memory: Renoise hosts the sample
in your usual RAM while audacity is streaming your recordings to disk."

ok...