[LAU] ZynAddSubFX voices download link

Chip VanDan chip.vandan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:46:48 EDT 2010

Thanks for all your feedback, I appreciate it!  I've never used
Yoshimi, I may go check it out now, and as far as the voices being
supported in Yoshimi, I'm sorry but I've no idea how to get them to
work in Yoshimi.  If you have any idea please shout it out to the
group.  As far as inclusion in distributions, I'm an idiot when it
comes to that stuff, so if you want to submit them for inclusion in
any distribution just make sure my name stays intact on them and all
will be good.  I apologize for the slow response on these emails, I'm
stationed in Iraq right now and my internet went down for several
days, so I had to wait.  (It happens quite frequently out here)
Again, thanks for all your feedback.

Christopher "Chip"/"Airlynx" VanDan