[LAU] Some new music made (mostly) with Linux -- comments on mix?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 20:27:54 EDT 2010

foie: haaaa chill!  loving the Sax.. :-)
It seems there's a couple of "clicks" in the sax rec at about 1:47 here...
You got them? Might just be me.
What bands are similar in style to this? I've only got one: Liquid Soul.
Theyre one of my favorites,
and im looking for more equally funky bands... suggestions?

GinSeng: Again nice chillout... (im into "fast" drums... ie snappy little
fills in the beat. 1:55 etc.. more of
that would be amazing to my ears, the drummers obviously able guessing from
2:20 ish.. :)

Lookin forward to more of this..! Cheers, -Harry

PS: Bass roll off.. yea.. bout that.. I duno! ;-)