[LAU] Chordata 1.0

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Mon Apr 12 11:40:05 EDT 2010

On 12.04.2010 15:52, Natanael Olaiz wrote:

> What problem do you have while trying to compile the NetworkEditor?

After running scons in NetworkEditor directory I get the following:

---8<-------
== Compiling shared C++ src/clamWidgetsPlugin/TonnetzPlugin.cxx
== Generating metaobjects for src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx:33: Error: Undefined interface
scons: *** [src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx] Error 1

Only solution that I've found is to replace line:
     #include <QtDesigner/QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface>
with:
     #include <QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface>
in KeySpacePlugin.hxx, and other files containing the same line.

Maybe there is an option to add something to SConstruct because doing it
like this is a bit messy.

Cheers!
Igor