[LAU] ~/.lv2/bundles/manifest.ttl No such file

Alex Norman alex at x37v.info
Tue Apr 13 11:40:31 EDT 2010

On  0, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin at linuxuse.de> wrote:

> Am 13.04.2010 07:15, schrieb Alex Norman:
> > I just installed lv2core on my recent ubuntu install and then I built and
> > installed swh's lv2 plugins [from github], and when I run lv2_list I get this
> > output:
> >
> > librdf error URI file:///home/alex/.lv2/bundles/manifest.ttl - file
> > '/home/alex/.lv2/bundles/manifest.ttl'
>
> Have you installed the build as user (not as root)?
>
> installed with the package-management the manifestst for swh are here:

I did install them as a user and did the 'install-user' makefile target.  I
assume that ~/.lv2 should be valid location?  but maybe the "bundles" directory
isn't correct..  just tried it, YES!

okay, so the problem is that swh's installer [using the install-user target] is
installing into ~/.lv2/bundles instead of ~/.lv2/ which is what lv2_list etc
expects.

Once I get some rest I'll report this to him.

Thanks Hartmut,
-Alex