[LAU] Chordata 1.0

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Thu Apr 15 22:14:13 UTC 2010

On 15.04.2010 22:55, David García Garzón wrote:
 > Let me ask you some questions.
 >
 > - Which version of Qt are you using?

It's 4.6.2 (I am using 64bit version of Arch, if that means anything).

 > - Is the QTDIR environment var defined? how?

It was set (pointing to /opt/qt where I have qt3 installed) but I unset
it before compilation (it was breaking config phase if set).

 > - Which modules are available at /usr/lib/pkgconfig/Qt*?

Qt3Support.pc
QtAssistantClient.pc
QtCLucene.pc
QtCore.pc
QtDBus.pc
QtDesignerComponents.pc
QtDesigner.pc
QtGui.pc
QtHelp.pc
QtMultimedia.pc
QtNetwork.pc
QtOpenGL.pc
QtScript.pc
QtScriptTools.pc
QtSql.pc
QtSvg.pc
QtTest.pc
QtUiTools.pc
QtWebKit.pc
QtXmlPatterns.pc
QtXml.pc

 > - If QtDesigner4.pc is one, which is the content?

There is no QtDesigner4. Just QtDesigner:

---8<-------------------
prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include/QtDesigner
qt_config=lex yacc warn_on uic resources qt warn_on release incremental
link_prl exceptions no_mocdepend release stl qt_no_framework silent
system-sqlite release shared dll largefile stl precompile_header mmx
3dnow sse sse2 dylib create_prl link_prl depend_includepath
fix_output_dirs QTDIR_build use_libmysqlclient_r hide_symbols qt dll
qt_install_headers create_pc shared dll moc thread

Name: Qtdesigner
Version: 4.6.2
Libs: -L${libdir} -lQtDesigner
Libs.private:  -lQtScript -lQtXml -lQtGui -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lQtCore
-lpthread
Cflags: -I/usr/include -I${includedir}
Requires: QtXml

Cheers!