[LAU] Audiophile 2496 or the Delta 66

Ivan K ivan_521521 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 19:03:06 UTC 2010

Which one should I get?

I know that the Delta 66 does not have MIDI, though
I already have a MIDISport 2x2.

I don't do any of the multi-track recording that
others on the list do.  I just want to
send quality audio to my monitors, and transfer
analog recordings that I currently have to digital.
In the near future, I will want to record audio
with a microphone.

The break out box of the the Delta 66 seems like
it would help keep cable clutter to a minimum but
then the Audiophile 2496 is a new card isn't it,
and perhaps makes use of newer/better technology?

Thank you for listening to the naive questions.