[LAU] Audiophile 2496 or the Delta 66

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:45:52 UTC 2010

There was an issue about one year ago, when Pulseaudio didn't recoqnize
audio inputs and outputs for the cards, while Jack was doing so.
Pulseaudio only recognized the digitital ins and outs.
Here's a link with a bug-report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/178442
As I said, I don't know if this has been fixed or not.