[LAU] Sample Packs/ Collections?

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Mon Apr 19 07:11:54 UTC 2010

Hi James,

Since 2002 I was managing a community website for samples exchange, but
I have been kicked from Hyperreal few months ago due to their
re-organisation. If anyone is interested to host this kind of site it
would be cool to have an exchange platform for us.

here is the test url (low bandwith) : http://oss.migratis.net
just ask and I will send an invitation to test the site.

Regards

Philippe