[LAU] Chordata 1.0

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Mon Apr 19 13:33:10 UTC 2010

On 19.04.2010 14:21, David García Garzón wrote:

> Weird, so i guess that arch puts qt headers in /usr/include/QtDesigner/, isn't
> it?

It seems so.. There are many Qt* directories under /usr/include (Qt,
QtAssistant, QtCore, QtGui, ...) including QtDesigner.

> coud you compile with "scons verbose=1" and paste the command line it uses to
> build the moc (the failing command)? I am pursuing a missing or misplaced "-I"
> option.

Here you go:

/usr/bin/moc -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/alsa
-I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL
-I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include/QtSvg -I/usr/include/QtUiTools
-I/usr/include/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/QtWebKit
-I/usr/include/QtNetwork -o
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx:33: Error: Undefined interface
scons: *** [src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx] Error 1

> Other suspect is that having qt3 installed too maybe we are choosing the wrong
> versions for 'moc' executable. Should match with:
> 	pkg-config QtCore --variable=moc_location
>
> Tool to-do for me: using such command to look for the executables. Seems the
> "proper way".

No, it's not that. /usr/bin/moc is 'the right moc' (version 62 (Qt
4.6.2)). Qt3 moc is under /opt/qt/bin (at least on my system - I needed
it for compilation of Amarok 1.4).

Igor