[LAU] MIDI filter for live transposition?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Apr 24 15:07:27 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan!
   Would alsa SEQ do? If so, there's more than one. the live midi router:
http://livemidirouter.sf.net
   Maybe it even has JACKMIDI support. It's a simple (almost daemon), which you
can control with some config files. Nothing fancy, but you could do songwise
setups and restart the app for each new song, with its own config. It can
automatically connect to all relevant hard- and software ports.
   Perhaps rosegarden does it as well or some of the other biggies.
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net