[LAU] [LAD] Am I out of this list?

Marc-Olivier Barre marco at marcochapeau.org
Fri Apr 30 09:01:57 UTC 2010

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:51:33 +0200, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> Christian wrote:
>> Hi,
>> currently I don't receive any list mails :(
>> How can I check if I'm still in this list or if some spam filter gone
>> wild?
>> Christian
>
> Hast Du überprüft ob aus welchem Grund auch immer, unter den Optionen
> das Empfangen von Nachrichten deaktiviert ist?

> Ganz unten ist "edit options".
>
> Deine Nachricht hat jedenfalls die Liste erreicht, Du bist also noch
> Mitglied :).
>
> Hth,
> Ralf

Replies in English are welcome too...

For your information, we have asked for a reverse DNS on our new server
that seem to take a while to set up... those of you who do not receive
emails from the lists probably have a mail server that rejects emails from
a server whose IP not have a PTR record.

we're working on it.

--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco at marcochapeau.org