[LAU] Kubistudio, first seven months of activity

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Aug 3 18:35:27 UTC 2010

On 08/03/2010 05:21 PM, Giorgio - Audiophilo wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm the main sound engineer of Kubistudio, i just wanted to spread some
> information about the first seven months of this activity.

cheers! nice looking facility, and great to see that people can cover
the entire audio workflow with free software and (apparently) make a living!

i've been happy with my free software toolchain for years, and it's nice
to watch it start to contribute to rent and food in a significant way...

good to see other professional endeavours succeed.

can't resist a tech question: are you using your tascam board as an
interface to ardour, i.e. faders, arming, and machine control?

best,

jörn