[LAU] freesound tools?

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Wed Aug 4 19:16:05 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Josh Lawrence's message of 2010-08-04 21:09:51 +0200:
> hi, sorry for spamming the list today :)
>
> are there any tools for searching/downloading from freesound.org from
> the command line?  I've been searching google, but to no avail.  if
> there were a simple way to script such a tool in, say, bash or perl (I
> am not a programmer, so python might be out of my league), any tips on
> how to do this would be very much appreciated.
>
> thanks!
>
> Josh

Just a hint on where you could find further info.
I've seen at least two programs that allow you to directly download from
freesound, ardour (if enabled and if I remember correctly) and aldrin
(neil is the new name). Either might give you the hints needed to write
a script.

Regards
--
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu
und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan