[LAU] sample preview program?

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:01:37 UTC 2010

> Looks like I'll need them, unless I didn't configure correctly:
>
> error: sndfile not found in specified Vala API directories or
> GObject-Introspection GIR directories
> error: jack not found in specified Vala API directories or
> GObject-Introspection GIR directories

My bad... noobie software distrobuter.. ehum!
Attached are the .vapi files, just extract anywhere, and then either pass
"--vapi-dir=<path>" to  line 25 in "wscript" (& uncomment it).

Alternatively copy the 2 files to /usr/share/vala/vapi/

I don't have the time to update the tarball & svn now. Ill get that later in
the week
if I find some internet time. :-)

-Harry