[LAU] how to use linux to make music that sounds like peverelist dub-tech?

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Aug 5 09:08:44 UTC 2010

On 5 August 2010 09:07, James Stone <jamesmstone at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree about the audio output problems. It certainly is less than
> ideal. However, it _should_ work with Jack. Start jack first and then
> select the jack output in prefs. You have to manually set samplerate
> to match.
>
> James

I had JACK running and the messages showed no indication it knew of
JACK's existence or was trying to find it. Without JACK running it
appeared to be confused over the device name "(hw:0,0)," (yes extra
comma after parenthesis). The only GUI element that appears is in the
latter case, and is a dialog box telling me to check the audio
settings in the preferences. After clicking OK the program segfaults.
I'll try to post a bug report on their tracker.

James... Morris