[LAU] (Done in Linux) this is jazz

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Fri Aug 6 21:35:31 UTC 2010

Excerpts from James Morris's message of 2010-08-06 11:03:17 +0200:
> http://jwm-art.net/art/audio/this_is_jazz.ogg
>

> recorded live in my imaginary smoke-filled basement in the wee early hours ;-)

This is really nice, I love the little blubbs and blops at the
beginning. It's probably the most interesting piece of probably largely
electronic music I've heard in a long time, thanks!

I've also had a look at your homepage, there's some nice stuff up there.
I like the diary of a monster series, the idea of a language, and I left
you some comments around the page. I noticed the last paintings/drawings
are from 2007 and the last music is from 2008, too bad.

Anyway, I had fun, keep going :)

Regards
--
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu
und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan