[LAU] Fwd: Guitar rock made with Ardour and Hydrogen

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 09:46:41 UTC 2010

Gwenhwyfaer wrote:
> On 10 August 2010 13:54, Roberto Suarez Soto <talkingxouba at gmail.com> wrote:
>>        it seems it's allowed to publish what you've recorded with Linux
>> here. Please, tell me if this is not the right place or if there is some kind
>> of "customary protocol" for this kind of things :-)
>
> Seems to be cool :) However, can I humbly suggest something? Is there
> any chance that music made with Linux could be posted with a [MUSIC]
> tag in the subject line? That way I can create a folder (well, tag)
> for it, and easily keep it somewhere I can go back to if I fancy
> something to listen to. (Also, the grumpyboots who doesn't like it can
> killfile it easily, which should keep him happy too. :) )

I'd rather not waste the subject line space on yet another "subject line
tag" ... When I see someone's email announcing their music, I decide
from reading the email if I even want to listen to it, then I move that
email into a Listen! folder ... It's not like it's real hard to do,
there aren't THAT many announcements of new Linux music here everyday!

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community