[LAU] Kubistudio, first seven months of activity

Giorgio - Audiophilo anomalsound at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:32:58 UTC 2010

> Today I made a trip to Milano to meet Giorgio and have a look

at Kubistudio.

> The place looks and feels professional, and that impression was

confirmed when Giorgio showed me around and played some of his

recordings and mixes. Very nice work indeed, including some

intricate surgical editing done in Ardour. If you need some

music/audio recording, mixing or mastering done, go Kubistudio !

> Congratulations to Giorgio, and many thanks for the warm

welcome and the beers !

> Ciao,

> --

FA

Thank you very much Fons for your kind words, your visit has been a great
pleasure for me :-)

 Thanks for letting us know.

I hope I'll manage to go to Italy sometime this summer and visit

kubistudio as well as the casa dela musica.

--

Philipp

Dear Philipp You're welcome every time you want!

Giorgio Baù
Sound engineer

giorgio at kubistudio.it
www.kubistudio.it