[LAU] JACK scope?

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:12:15 UTC 2010

Thanks for pointing out yass David, thats works quite nicely but
jack_oscrolloscope has a few more options and is exactly what I was
looking for so thanks for pointing that out Jeremy and thanks to
doooooomi (Dominic) for coding the thing!

I thought it unlikely there wouldn't be a decent scope for Linux -
glad (and not really surprised) I was wrong! :)