[LAU] Silence detection/automation

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:48:09 UTC 2010

Tim,

VLC's audio connections are pretty easy to "automate".

Open VLC -> Tools -> Preferences.
Bottom left there should be an option "Show advanced?", click "all".
Go to Audio (top left), expand it, go to "Output modules", click JACK, tick
"enable auto connect".

That's from memory, so it might not be 100% correct.. but that's the general
gist of it. :-)
Ill leave the rest to other peoples, -Harry