[LAU] Reverb and Samplerate

Israel Lopes dos Santos israellsantos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:40:09 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone

I'm new at audio production and i need a little help.

I'm recording some tracks using 24bit/48khz and I want to add some reverb to
my vocals. I installed jconv and downloaded some impulse response files, but
all of them was recorded at 16bit/44khz.

It is possible to work with these files or I have to download impulse files
that match my bit/samplerate to get a nice convolution effect?
Can I convert this files to match my bit/samplerate without quality loss??

Thanks for help!

Peace!!!

--
Israel Lopes dos Santos

"Todas as coisas cooperam para o bem daqueles que amam a Deus." Rm 8.28