[LAU] [LAM] 5-4-Acid

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Aug 26 05:43:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, August 25, 2010 11:12 am, James Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
>>

>> Mmmm. That's a nice and dark progression. Me likee.
>>

> Thanks Patrick!
>
> Any suggestions for improvements - mixing/composition-wise?

My only suggestion is that the first section is a little sparse. If you
chucked in a tinkle or some random sample that you generated with a more
modern sound it would whet the appetite more for the rest of the track. I
liked the twist when it kicked in and the progression was tight.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.