[LAU] non-mixer, Fedora 13 64-bit, issues

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Fri Aug 27 12:44:05 UTC 2010

 I have got non-mixer to compile and run on F13-64.  I had to add
/lib64/libpthread.so.0 to the LIBS variables in all of the
makefile.inc's, and /lib64/libdl.so.2 also to the LIBS variable in the
mixer makefile.inc, and then I had to set LADSPA_PATH, but that's not so
bad.  What's left is a run-time issue; I don't think non-mixer is
finding rubberband:

[jeb at youngdavid mixer]$ non-mixer
WARNING: File /usr/lib64/ladspa/ladspa-rubberband.cat could not be examined
dlerror() output:
/usr/lib64/ladspa/ladspa-rubberband.cat: invalid ELF header
130 plugins found in 103 libraries
[non-mixer] Your fun is over
[jeb at youngdavid mixer]$

The rubberband rpm is installed.  Anyone have a suggestion?

J.E.B.