[LAU] Qtractor export fails?

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Sun Aug 29 16:40:42 UTC 2010

On 08/29/2010 01:33 PM, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:
>  I have a pretty good Qtractor setup, five buses and tracks, and it
> records one .ogg per track very well.  But when I go to do an export, it
> hangs (using 100% of one of my CPUs).  If I click on Cancel, it waits
> for a while, and then says that the export failed.  Anyone know what I
> should do?

let the export run until it ends?

qtractor audio export uses jack freewheel mode of operation so things
might just look and run a little faster than normal playback (real)time.

obviously it should eat 100% of at least one cpu. that's perfectly
normal and expected.

it just fails because you press "cancel" too early?

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org