[LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Aug 30 09:49:23 UTC 2010

Hello Patrick!
   You really seem to have a desolate opinion of the masses. there always is
the choice and it is not, that choices are hidden away in dark corners. You
can look on youtube, in the stores, at the internet radio landscape, even at
big collections of stations, including pop and/or poprock. You'll find loads
of alternatives. I have the feeling - at least here in Germany - that among
young peoples more and more turn, besides their interest in typical pop, to
something of their own. Indi, oldies, 70s, folk... You name it, they'll like
it and show it to others. I've seen that in several friends and friends'
children.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

--------