[LAU] Ardour - exporting to CCITT ulaw format

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:14:21 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

We are putting in a Cisco phone system at work, and I have to record
the prompts and menus.  The audio files must be in this format:  CCITT
ulaw, 8Khz, 8 bit mono.  Can Ardour export in this format, or do I
need to use some other conversion utility once the files are recorded?
 I've never had to do any format conversions of any kind, so this is
very new territory for me.  Any advice would be very much appreciated!
 :)

Thank you,

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence

"Highly esteem the Old, but take also a warm interest in the New. Be
not prejudiced against names unknown to you."

~Robert Schumann