[LAU] Call for submissions: Music made with Linux - Best of 2010

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 23:43:57 UTC 2010

Does it need to be made 100% with Linux? I have a track I'd like to
submit but it uses some samples that were hosted on an external
Windows box, although it was sequenced, recorded and mastered entirely
with Linux

"Born of Fire": http://www.alhazred.com/_music/born_of_fire.mp3

This was produced in March 2010 as a final project for a Berklee
college online class 'Arranging 1: Rhythm Section'. I wrote the score
in Lilypond, and then it was sequenced in Rosegarden, recorded & mixed
in Ardour, mastered with Jamin.

Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com