[LAU] First KXlinux headaches.

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:01:08 UTC 2010

On 5 December 2010 20:14, Philipp Überbacher <hollunder at lavabit.com> wrote:
> Anyway, it's easy to contribute to archaudio one way or another, and if
> someone thinks it's worthwhile to create a ready-made CD there's no-one
> stopping him. Arch means DIY.

And now it's even easier since we've pushed some helper scripts as
'archaudio-devtools'. Documentation will follow soon either on the
site or the wiki page. If the admin can find some time to include an
Arch chroot on the server (CentOS) to do daily builds, then we'd even
have automated, updated packages of bleeding-edge software! Anyone can
also do this locally with a cron job.

Other than that, the more popular packages should get to [community] at least.

The main reasons are (1) lack of manpower, and the only manpower
suffers from a (2) lack of time :p

Anyway, here is one effort by 'seanbutnotheard':

http://obsoleteaudio.org/projects/synthbox

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD