[LAU] Drumming in LinuxSampler -- per-note outputs?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Dec 5 23:49:14 UTC 2010

Hello Leigh!
   I always drum live! :-) I'm a keyboard drummer, and I believe not too bad.
But as you can see, I only have one MIDI input driver created for
LinuxSampler. I think Linuxsampler is set to receive MIDI on all channels. I
guess you might just set it to receive data for your kit only on channel 10.
   I simply use midi_router to get a nicer mapping, but you won't need that,
since you program and you have the sfz to map it directly. :-)
   Hope that helps.
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------