[LAU] Rhodes for LinuxSampler?

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Mon Dec 6 11:12:41 UTC 2010

On 12/06/2010 11:49 AM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Josh!
>   I have the sampletekk Rhodes and I'm very happy with it. Of course you
> can listen to demos on their website. My impression: Very warm, but a
> little dificult to get it biting. Still everything's there. But as
> mentioned, if you like to go for it, have a look at their site and see
> when the next sale is on. Should be now or very soon, since christmas is
> always a good time for it. :-)
>   Kindly yours
>             Julien

So both Pianoteq and Sampletekk are good to work with? I have some
issues with the Learjeff soundfont as I am a tuning freak. His Rhodes
was either slightly out of tune or a wee bit badly intonated. Or maybe I
can do something about this? Maybe there's something going wrong while
up/downsampling?

Best,

Jeremy