[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - blomstre som en rosengård

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Mon Dec 6 11:22:34 UTC 2010

On 2010-12-06 11:46, Igor Brkic wrote:

> Cool track! Theme and lyrics are not really "my bag" :) but very nice
> ambient and overall sound. I like it!

Thanks.

I assume that by "theme" you mean the vocal/melody. I sometimes heard
people say that I should get rid of the vocals and the music would be
much cooler. But although I do realize that it's sometimes mixing water
and oil, I insist on exploring this. And although I can't really think
of many (any?) artists that sound like what I have in my head (maybe
because it really *is* a dead end), I feel that there's something to be
found in that blend of electronica and pop...

Anyways, thanks for listening!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk