[LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - blomstre som en rosengård

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Dec 6 11:42:38 UTC 2010

Oh marvellous: Another chap, who's not into christmas! Yay! :-)
   Sorry just had to say that. :-)
   Atte I find that one of the very beautiful things about your christmas
songs: I can't understand Danish, so I can just go with the music, which I
mostly do like a lot. And I don't think it's a dead end. Well maybe I am a bit
oldfashioned. But it's still done in current pop culture, the mixture of
electronica and pop.
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------