[LAU] lau free audio data (script)

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:44:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM, rosea.grammostola <
rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uh, but if you like to make GUI around it... It wouldn't make it worse I
> think... ;)

When I was starting out with linux audio, if someone told me to get some
samples / whatever I'd
have to go and "just open the script in a editor and rm what you want or
better, don't want..."
I don't think I'd be too impressed...

Whereas if a nice little GTK GUI pops up, with a funky logo, and you can
click what you want to get...
and perhaps even hear a sample... wauw. I'd have been impressed.

I'll see what time permits me to do in the next couple of days. :-)

-Harry