[LAU] lau free audio data (script)

Rob lau at kudla.org
Thu Dec 9 21:57:31 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 08 December 2010 19:51, Ivan K wrote:
> A script that calls "wget".  That is quite an achievement.

Reminds me of the old joke about a consultant whose client demanded a
detailed breakdown of his charges.

Fixing one line of code with a bug in it:       $1.00
Finding that line of code with a bug in it:   $999.00

I didn't have a list of download URLs for free instruments, and now I do.
Don't really care how trivial the script itself is, as I'll probably
perl -nle 'print $1 if /wget.+(http\S+)/' it anyway.

Rob