[LAU] Realtime latency kernel testing

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:18:55 UTC 2010

Also, for me, what is interesting is not exact numbers, but rather a
general concept of how big the difference is between kernels.

Publishing a table of results will also make it possible to know what to
expect from let's say a certain intel atom processor run on a list of
kernels from an example repository.
I gather this could be helpful to the user when choosing hardware and
distro to a project, if the project involves as earlier mentioned one of:

* live audio processing
* monitoring
* using firewire devices

--