[LAU] Licheness - new AVSynthesis video/audio

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 14:23:15 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I've placed a new video on my channel at YouTube :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vO-hHhL5KI

It's titled Licheness. Unlike my other pieces this one uses music by
someone else - Richard James, aka Aphex Twin. However, the original
music has been rather twisted by a waveguide filter.

This video is also another one rendered to a lossless H264 compression
format. Hopefully the visual results are better for it.

All the usual caveats apply. View at your own hazard. Always wear a
helmet and a seatbelt. Keep away from children.

Best,

dp