[LAU] Qmidiarp news

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 14 13:06:48 UTC 2010

--- En date de : Sam 11.12.10, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Sounds like fun.
>
> It would be very cool to hear some audio examples.
>
> - Mark

That's it, I've taken the time to make some commented "tutorial" videos.

I hope you don't fall asleep along my lame talk :), part II is probably more interesting.

Part I:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riUVE3Xi_V0
Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSlhHMOaIQ

There is also a small music demo piece I made. This mainly uses the sequencers and lfo's in qmidiarp along with hydrogen, seq24, calf organ, monosynth and yoshimi. The arps are only used for percussive guitar-like chords:
http://linuxmao.org/tikiwiki/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=190

Hope you can enjoy
Frank