[LAU] Using gigedit

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Thu Dec 16 14:37:28 UTC 2010

James Stone wrote:
> .. To be more specific, I meant the linuxsampler-devel mailing list.
>
> On 16/12/2010, James Stone <jamesmstone at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You should use the linuxsampler mailing list - that is low traffic but
>> very much alive.

I was aware of its existence, but didn't think to use it -- I suppose
I'm used to the fairly clear demarcation that exists between LAU and LAD
and had considered this a user issue rather than a development one.

I have, in the last half hour, managed to figure out how to get rid of
velocity sensitivity on the filter -- it works in a way that is
completely counterintuitive to my mind. But even looking at commercial
gigs with keyswitching, I couldn't figure out how to get that to work.

Thanks, I'll give the mailing list a try now I know it's a suitable
venue for such questions. In fact, I'll search through a web archive of
the list first to see whether these questions have already been answered.

Thanks again.