[LAU] Ardour3

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:22:39 UTC 2010

For the record, we aren't attacking you, but you are being used as an
example, it isn't meant to be personal you just happened to bet he
first one that mailed here about it.  You did waste a little bit of
time, but far less than those that DO come into IRC and say, I built
this but why isn't this working, to which we go through a long and
tedious debugging process to only find out they built via a
build-script or similar and have no idea what actually happened in the
build process(See my post above, I used to do this so don't think I am
being mean:), and we have to tell them after having wasted sometimes
hours of effort the exact same thing you got in the first response;)

Yes this does happen, sadly more often than we would like.

       Seablade