[LAU] Ardour3

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:51:36 UTC 2010

I have much respect for Paul's work, as well for the TU (trusted users) guys.
It's up to the TU to decide the future of this package, not me.
Until then I added the following post_install and post_update:

	echo ">>> ----------------------------------------WARNING----------------------------------------"
	echo ">>> This is not an official ardour or arch package, as most of
AUR users already know. "
	echo ">>> Please if you really want to try this svn snapshot, make
sure you update it frequently"
	echo ">>> and that you are capable of providing useful debug
information for the developers."
	echo ">>>"
	echo ">>> From the main developer as of 2010/12: "
	echo ">>>	we have not asked (and are not asking) for people not"
	echo ">>>	comfortable with debuggers and other tracing tools to "
	echo ">>>	be using ardour3 at this time."
	echo ">>>"
	echo ">>> The authors also recomend that Arch users DO NOT use this PKGBUILD"
	echo ">>> and instead make all the steps using svn and 'svn update'."